Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
TONS of acoustic treatment so it doesn't sound like a big metal can.

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
turn her into a man cave.... er man house.... I see some counters in the first pics... a bar maybe? Put some giant posters of your favorite movies, cars, playboy models, ect up. Put a dj booth in with surround sound and make it a nice entertainer's space

·
Registered
112 Posts
Great way to start! Amazing space, take a look at some of the great garages around this an other sties. Take your time and enjoy the process, it is all good.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Looks great! More pics!? Add some color! And cars! Haha
thats all the pics i currently have, will be posting alot more as i start moving in.
thanks

turn her into a man cave.... er man house.... I see some counters in the first pics... a bar maybe? Put some giant posters of your favorite movies, cars, playboy models, ect up. Put a dj booth in with surround sound and make it a nice entertainer's space
thanks , nice ideas

Crazy space. Looks Awesome. I would do the floors. Before I start putting things in it.

I need a building like that. LOL
Yup, i was thinking on starting to do the floors first and do some maintenance on loose paint.

I second the accoustics. Maybe even look into a small sound system.

any security systems?
i had not even thought about the acoustics. The security system is pretty beefed up but will be adding video to be viewed from the main house & my phone.

Wow, awesome :)!
Now you just need to do the floor, add some paint to it and fill it up with cars ;)
not sure on the cars yet but hopefully in the near future.

Great way to start! Amazing space, take a look at some of the great garages around this an other sties. Take your time and enjoy the process, it is all good.
yes !!! great ideas on this site :)

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
skatepark

no seriously though, sick place. I would fill it with cars. You should fill it with cars
I have not mentioned it yet but there is another building in the compound that makes this garage look like a dog house.
Planning on a ful court indoor gym with a go cart track around it. Just brainstorming.

·
Registered
64 Posts
This thread is worthless without pics of the house!

1 - 20 of 66 Posts