Luxury4Play.com banner

61 - 71 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Real shame they changed the rules for FIA GT1 so that the CCGT couldn't enter... :(

Anyway, i read somewhere that the renders we have seen of the ONE:1 are made by FFF and not by Koenigsegg themselves. So if thats true it would mean that we could see alot of changes. I really hope they integrated active aerodynamics in the car, i'm pretty sure they wont but it would make the ONE:1 pretty spectacular. I really hope they would, however that would add weight, and the whole point of this car is to make it have 1hp/kg

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Real shame they changed the rules for FIA GT1 so that the CCGT couldn't enter... :(

Anyway, i read somewhere that the renders we have seen of the ONE:1 are made by FFF and not by Koenigsegg themselves. So if thats true it would mean that we could see alot of changes. I really hope they integrated active aerodynamics in the car, i'm pretty sure they wont but it would make the ONE:1 pretty spectacular. I really hope they would, however that would add weight, and the whole point of this car is to make it have 1hp/kg
Seeing as FFF represents some of the biggest clients, and biggest markets for Koenigsegg, chances are if one of their clients wants a car a certain way, they render it, Koengisegg will build it pretty close to the render. It is a one off car so it's not like Koenigsegg has to like the design, or that is has to be practical at all. Look at the X1 by Mclaren SO, ugly, and useless, but a customer demanded it so they did it

·
Registered
299 Posts
I belive FFF has ordered 5 cars that they will be selling, its not a one off for a certain customer (well as of now its a 0 off as none exists). I would assume that it was a customer request for a special car that led to the ONE:1. Correct me if i'm wrong but didn't the Zonda Cinque come to life in the exact same way? That a customer requested a special, more powerfull Zonda and FFF ended up collaborating with Pagani in the design process and ordered 5 cars.

I would belive FFF and Koenigsegg are collaborating in the design process of the ONE:1. Will be very intresting to see where this leads, I would assume that it will be unveiled either at Geneva 2014 or at a chinese car show (Beijing or Shanghai). However it would be really cool if they unveiled it at Pebble Beach this summer, very very unlikely though as the ONE:1 cars are planned for China.

Koenigsegg will have something for Pebble Beach this summer though, I would assume its a US customer car.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Drive just did a video where they looked at FFF and said they had delievered/ordered 12 new Ageras. I'm assuming this means the ones already delievered and the future ones in build, but what I'm wondering is do you think the 5 One:1 Ageras are included in this? How many Ageras do we know have been delievered through FFF?

Note: BLT doesn't count apparently, as it wasnt brought it through FFF.

·
Registered
299 Posts
i can think of 6

Edit: 8 cars from FFF, Geneva 2013 car, White w/ blue stripes, Hundra, Green CF, Purple/Gold, Shanghai twin cars and the car that looks lile the factory car with twin deck spoiler. This would mean that another 4 are on the way

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
i can think of 6

Edit: 8 cars from FFF, Geneva 2013 car, White w/ blue stripes, Hundra, Green CF, Purple/Gold, Shanghai twin cars and the car that looks lile the factory car with twin deck spoiler. This would mean that another 4 are on the way
Geneva 2013 and Hundra are the same car, you are thinking of 2012.. ;-) Other then that i think you are right!

·
Registered
69 Posts
i can think of 6

Pretty sure that both the Hundra and the Green CF went to SPS in Hong Kong, not FFF.

·
Registered
299 Posts
yes of course, i usually refer it to the 2013 geneva car as it was a 2013 model ;)
As of the green cf and Hundra going to SPS, FFF is the exlusive dealer of Koenigsegg in China, so i wouldnt think so. However ive also seen pictures of the green cf car at SPS, so its a bit weird...

61 - 71 of 71 Posts