Luxury4Play.com banner

41 - 60 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
It looks awful.
I'd rather have a white Agera R with 1400 hp.
I agree, but Chinese supercar owners always have quite the interesting taste. More publicity for Koenigsegg, which over 95% of the world don't know exists.

For the record though I'd take BC's Agera R over this one. With 'only' 1160 hp :(

·
Registered
628 Posts
It's been quiet on this car so far, with the release date still TBC...

Koenigsegg have traditionally done new model unveilings at Geneva, so there is a good chance we'll see it there next year, what do you guys think?

·
Registered
220 Posts
Koenigsegg announced they are going to be at the Shanghai Auto Show. They said "In collaboration with the official Chinese Koenigsegg dealer FFF Automobile, this will be yet another historic event with groundbreaking performance as its guidelines."
Could groundbreaking performance = special edition car? It is with FFF. Should be very interesting as to what they bring.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Koenigsegg announced they are going to be at the Shanghai Auto Show. They said "In collaboration with the official Chinese Koenigsegg dealer FFF Automobile, this will be yet another historic event with groundbreaking performance as its guidelines."
Could groundbreaking performance = special edition car? It is with FFF. Should be very interesting as to what they bring.
Most likely they will show the new baby blue / white Agera R delivered to Shanghai two days ago.

·
Registered
299 Posts
i think its kinda cool that they're doing a fixed roof car. I doubt that all One:1 cars will make it to China. I know its their biggest market but i'm positive that we will see cars turn up elsewhere.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Truthfully, I was expecting some news on potential implementation of "Active Aero", but no mention of it so far....Believe they won't, not yet at least...

With LaFerrari, McLaren P1 and Porsche 918 setting the bar very high on aerodynamics, I seriously think Koenigsegg should focus more on that area...Perhaps not something as "cutting-edge" as what LaFer or the P1 offers (that would cost a lot), but a simpler yet clever solution (bit like the flaps on the Huayra; low-tech yet smart)..What do you guys think?

·
Registered
628 Posts
I love the Agera but tbh not really a fan of this one.
The Agera truly IS a looker..I'll reserve the judgment on this one until the official images come out, but so far, I have to say it looks...MENACING YET TRAGICALLY UGLY..

·
Registered
42 Posts
Lol. I was saying the spoiler reminds me "a bit" of the 962, but when you lay it on me like that... I could be reaching a little. :lol:

Maybe they would best served by keeping it simple and rehashing some of the design elements of the CCGT?

41 - 60 of 71 Posts