·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Love it

Reactions: [email protected]

·
Registered
138 Posts
It just doesn't get any better than that. Wow.

Reactions: [email protected]

·
Registered
138 Posts
How does the 2015 match up against the new s class?
Well that's kind of a loaded question, but in a nutshell:

S65 AMG - 6.0L TT V12; 0-60 4.2; $222K
S8: 4.0L TT V8; 0-60 3.9; $115K

Seems like a no brainer IMO

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
The S8 has now been tuned with APR Software by USP MotorSports. It already has the H&R Lowering Module.

Here is a pic outside USP...

The S8 now has our Vossen Forged VPS-307 wheels in matte clear finish.

This big sedan absolutely hauls all sorts of ass!!!

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Congrats! Love the design. Looks very elegant yet sporty.

What other options did you consider, and what made choose the S8?
A new S550 was sold to make room for the S8. It continues to be a favorite flagship sedan. The S550 was a loaded executive package and clearly super luxurious but really feels like a car to be driven in. The Audi S8 is vastly different in that aspect.

It defies physics going that fast that controlled at anytime. The stock exhaust gives a decent roar. It never lets you forget its a 4700lbs or so car and steering is okay but the speed just gives grin after grin. The interior is very well done obviously with the optional carbon fiber trim looking beautiful throughout the interior, including the rear seat backs. While a familiar Audi shape, it has great proportions and just looks the part without screaming it, even with the huge grill. It might just be the ultimate sleeper and I cannot stop raving about how good this car is. I have a modified Lexus LS F-Sport and it feels like a slug :( after driving the S8 extensively.

Funny but there is no USB port in the car!

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
She's a bit dirty here, would like to swap out to some lower dust brake pads. For 2016 Audi has now given this car more upgrades including it now having 605hp (from 520hp) and the MSRP DID NOT CHANGE!o_O

Iff I could wing it I would get the new Audi S8 Plus in a heartbeat. I've driven the 7 (yet to drive the new one though) and S 550/S63 pretty extensively and the S8 makes me tingle. It is the one. What makes it even that much cooler is compared to the S class (which seems to be just as abundant as the Camry in Miami, all in black, white, silver) the S8 is as rare as it gets. You have to know about this car to even know it exists.

It simply it one of the greats.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts