Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a friend shooting an Armani commercial in Downtown LA and the execs are very specific with what they want: A dark colored Maserati Gran Turismo Spyder.

Here are the details I can reveal:

-The shoot dates are Dec 17th and 18th in Downtown LA
-The car will be driven approx. 100ft by an A list celeb, who will park it for a valet in the commercial
-You will be compensated $1000 a day

Please PM me for the contact info. As may of you know me I only deal with legitimate people in the business. Serious inquires only please.

Thanks!

·
14,490 Posts
Cool opportunity. Thanks for posting it bro. Hope all is going well with you. We haven't driven in quite some time together lol.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool opportunity. Thanks for posting it bro. Hope all is going well with you. We haven't driven in quite some time together lol.
Life's been well but insanely busy...I've pretty much disappeared from the car scene as a result. We are long overdue for a drive. I'm hoping in Feb once the dust settles a bit I'll be able to be a lot more active. Work, weddings, and gearing up to move in Jan...it's been a busy year! I hope life is well on your end!

·
14,490 Posts
Life's been well but insanely busy...I've pretty much disappeared from the car scene as a result. We are long overdue for a drive. I'm hoping in Feb once the dust settles a bit I'll be able to be a lot more active. Work, weddings, and gearing up to move in Jan...it's been a busy year! I hope life is well on your end!
Likewise my friend life is good! a lot has happened here to. I haven't been in the car scene much at all either for at least 6 months. Will have to put something together soon.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Likewise my friend life is good! a lot has happened here to. I haven't been in the car scene much at all either for at least 6 months. Will have to put something together soon.
Agreed!

Got the Black Maserati covered. I they also will be doing another commercial (same premise) but need a silver coupe (can be any make or model). PM for full details. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
One of these days I'm going to get my car fixed. It's only been in 1 music video & 1 TV pilot so far, more gigs to come!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts