Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok after waiting all winter for a custom set of unnamed wheels I have come to find that I have nothing to show for it. Now spring is quickly approaching and I took my stockies and had winter tires put on them figuring I would have my summer wheels by now. Well obviously that's not the case and I don't wan to drive on my winter tires. So my question is what is a good wheel that I can buy that is not a custom order? Are HRE's all custom? I'm just very over my experiences with wheel shopping. I had to wait 4 months for my Vossen wheels on my last car. But that was Carid's fault not Vossen, and Vossen actually stepped in to correct that problem. Isn't there anywhere I can go pay money and get my wheels in a week or so. Please help this frustrated, discouraged car enthusiast!

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
Vorsteiner VM-S (best)
HRE S101 (better)
HRE S104 (good)

HRE is probably the best wheel buying experience you can have. They custom order every wheel but something as common as F10 M5 wheels would not be a problem at all.

I think the only place that would have pre-made, wheels that fit within a week are the no-name brands that just make a shit ton in a few different finishes.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts