Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah, pretty much I walk out my house this morning and I have a beautiful bubble in my sidewall... I called to see if i had some type of warranty, but since I bought them for a "company car," it isn't covered...

I need something that is a 225/40/18, I want it to be a fairly good performance tire, but still have decent tread life. I have been using the Nitto NT555, but i want to change it up a little bit. I want an attractive thread, and most of all, I want something that won't be pricey. Back home I used the NT555, because we bought so many tires he gave them to me at $95/tire installed... I am willing to spend about 140-160 a tire, but thats about it.

so any suggestions...

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
nevermind... i went ahead and just bought another nt555, but i have to wait to get it... no extra cars in clemson, so im just sitting.... all alone... in my apt....

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol, that sucks pretty bad. How long ago did you buy the NT555 with the bubble in the sidewall?
not that long ago, maybe 3 months... they are saying i hit something :laugh:

I just sucked it up and bought another one, i have an autocross even this weekend, and didn't want to deal with it... sad thing is i have 2 brand new NT05's sitting in my garage back home.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts