Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I need some new tires for my STS. Right now I just want to get the rears which are 255/45ZR17 Sumitomo HTR+. Should I stick with these. I had a blow out on my left rear, the tires are all relatively new, so I was just going to replace the rears, or is it okay just to replace the blown tire, since they are only a couple months old?

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
So, I need some new tires for my STS. Right now I just want to get the rears which are 255/45ZR17 Sumitomo HTR+. Should I stick with these. I had a blow out on my left rear, the tires are all relatively new, so I was just going to replace the rears, or is it okay just to replace the blown tire, since they are only a couple months old?
Being a drifter and EX street racer, it really depends on the type of driving, power to the wheels and what you are driving on to decide on a tire. I will tell you from personal experiance, Yokohama ADVAN neova AD07 for street or drift, can't go wrong. Then for track, Yokohama ADVAN A048. A bit pricey but worth it.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sir Robbins, these are for my Cadi STS. DJ, I will check the treadwear, ty.

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
Sir Robbins, these are for my Cadi STS. DJ, I will check the treadwear, ty.
advan a048s will keep a zr1 from slipping in full throttle off the line. They are like riding on rails. insane grip

1 - 5 of 5 Posts