Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all together !

just asked my Girlfriend if she wants to marry me. She said yes :clap::clap::clap:

now we want to enjoy some days on a special spot. A spot where it is not as usual to travel there.

Of course this is an different meaning from country to country.

my dream is Hawaii, also seychelles.

Important are clear water, maybe woodhouses in the beach. things like that.

Maybe you have visited some nice spots in the world and can show some pics?!

thanks very much !!!

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Do you have a budget? I proposed to my girl in St Lucia it was fantastic. What your looking for sounds like Fiji or Maldives! (most favorite place ever)

Some friends did Lizard Island and they had a blast pics where amazing. Thing it's right above the great barrier reef.

Hello all together !

just asked my Girlfriend if she wants to marry me. She said yes :clap::clap::clap:

now we want to enjoy some days on a special spot. A spot where it is not as usual to travel there.

Of course this is an different meaning from country to country.

my dream is Hawaii, also seychelles.

Important are clear water, maybe woodhouses in the beach. things like that.

Maybe you have visited some nice spots in the world and can show some pics?!

thanks very much !!!

·
7,022 Posts
Was it Fiji where Knick, Ben and the fam's went last year? Can't remember, but that place looked killer as well.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hawaii will be a good option but will be a little costly but if you would like to go to the Bermuda islands that will sounds to be a better option. I think that this will be a very good thing to have some good thing to go on a cruise if possible.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Bora Bora!

Nothing better than a romantic exotic getaway.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hello friends. sorry for my late answer, didn´t saw that i have any requestions.

at this moment we prefer a trip to L.A. for 3 Days maybe and we will go for a longer trip to hawaii. visit the islands etc.

but in the meantime i think, hawaii isn´t my spot. i love these woodhouses in the water. i love white beaches and blue water.

Another Idea could be Cuba, finally for the Cars :)

Tahiti i think it isn´t a great spot, are there not much epidemic?

Bahams will be also an idea, could be combined with Los Angeles.

Our BUdget where nearly 8500€ USD. include all.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts