Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is my first Rad. I've owned PAM 177, Two 111, 171 so I only have 24x24 and 24x22 straps :(

Anyone have a good lead to an OEM gold and black JV in the right size? I don't mind beat up, I just want to find the right patina

Heres a shot with 24x24 GSD Crazy Horse

I've been looking at Paneristi and haven't really seen any combos I like besides the JV (and Craig's vintage brown over on this site) Any suggestions would be great!

IMO the OEM black calf is the biggest sack of crap I've ever seen. Looks and feels so cheap

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My top 2 choices so far are

JV gold
JV black (looks greyish)

More options please!!

·
Registered
205 Posts
I have a 292 as well. Got a Ted su diver with the big ss buckle which i wore for an hour around the house if you want to buy it. I like the Oem best.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have a 292 as well. Got a Ted su diver with the big ss buckle which i wore for an hour around the house if you want to buy it. I like the Oem best.
Any pics with it mounted? Too bad it's not the PVD version

Thanks guys, I'm a fan of ABP I have a hornback and bund style strap by them.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So far I'm loving the JV

Attachments

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
strapped on my cousins OEM 214 rad croc deploy

Too bad theres no PVD rad 20mm deployants

Attachments

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Def strap smith, you can personalize your strap and the quality of his work is unmatched. I had him build me a custom strap with gray suede with a custom buckle and red leather on the reverse side to match the interior of my car. Just search for his stuff on l4p you won't be disappointed.

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Here is few samples

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

3 fun pics

·
Registered
557 Posts
I've got the 292 and actually really like the OEM black strap.

I also have the GS Crazy Horse II and am cnbsidering getting teh Greg Stevens Olivo as well. I think those ar etwo of the best straps on the 292.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts