Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i bought a set of wheels off the W212(e63)amg that i though would look good on my car. But they didn't. Idk if it was the fitment or the color on the car or what it was, so i got rid of them. Now i need a new set of wheels and have no idea what to get. I think i want to go with a black wheels. Help me out guys.

MY CAR NOW::

these are the wheels i originally bought
Alloy wheel Tire Rim Spoke Wheel

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea my plan was to get new rims, then coilovers. i was thinking about doing a floating emblem look on the grill(black grill chrome mercedes emblem). I just dont know what wheels to buy. All i really know is that i want the wheels black and i dont want bbs's unless theyre CH's.. im up for anything else tho

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
OZ Superleggeras come in all black for your car really reasonable and pretty tough just a thought and tirerack has them so if you dent one just order another and it will on your doorstep in day or two. On my CLS I just painted the whole grille emblem and all just make sure they do a light sand and primer that bad boy, mine chipped like a mother.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea i was thinking about doing it myself but i was afraid of that happening, its just a bitch to keep fixing every time a rock flies at it

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yea ive painted my wheels a few times by myself, i originally wasnt sure if i wanted black wheels so i changed up the color everytime i thought i needed a change. I had white, gunmetal, silver and black looks the best. Plus industrial sharpies cover up very small chips really well on black

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.