Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I have a 2013 CTS-V coupe in white. Currently it is on stock rims(blk) with yellow calipers. I recently just picked up another set of blk stock rims with winter tires on them and I am going to put them on. I was thinking about dipping them but I have no clue what color I should do? Any suggestions?

255527_654201807927042_1082169898_n.jpg
NewCTSV1.jpg
I know thats not the greatest pic lol I have more on my computer at home I will post later

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Its tough to say as you dont have any other accent colors on your car- you could do yellow but that would be atrocious- For now i'd say stay with black until you have something to match the wheels with. Or do something subtle like yellow wheel nuts.. or a strip of yellow around the edge of the wheel or something to that extent.

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
Black rims with a white lip look sick on white cars but if you're just sticking with stock rims I'd paint the calipers blue and due blue accents around the car.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Gold lug nuts would tie in to the calipers and would be a very subtle but attractive touch.

·
Registered
504 Posts
I think dark grey wheels would look good on a white or silver car. I had gloss black rims once they looked funny unless the tires where always shined up.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Here are some white CTS-V Coupes with different wheel finishes. Maybe this will help you get an idea.

- CTS-V in the back shown with a brushed tinted center w/gloss black lip

Thanks,

Dr. Design

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
that black CTS-V is amazing!

·
Registered
553 Posts
Pink V is the best if you know what i mean hahaha ;)

Reactions: mango

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah I think that I am just going to do them black but I kinda like that idea of the yellow stripe around the lip.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Not a white CTS-V but I believe this is the wheel & color combination you are referring to?

(Sorry this was the only image had from our facebook page)

Thanks,

Dr. Design

Yeah I think that I am just going to do them black but I kinda like that idea of the yellow stripe around the lip.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts