Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recently got a new 335i Fully loaded M-Kit everything
Now heres what i need help on !
Rims , Kit , Exhaust ! what should i put on it -(color combo would be cool too)
The car it self is interlagos blue ...i was going for Black and blue ..but i might wrap the car in matte black and trim with yellow ( i know it sounds nasty) plz help!

·
Registered
934 Posts
i like that color blue was going to get it if i didn't get a G37

i also like the combo u want to do it would look ill

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I already have a White and black G37 so i didnt wanna re do it that but the blue and black is iffy for me cuz i got a g55 grand edition like that and a Murci thats blue and black so a third one ....
but if i can make it look sick with a body kit and rims and exhaust and shit im down for a 3rd blue car ..problem is theres so man fucking kits and rims out there i can pick

·
Registered
483 Posts
eisenmann exhausts are nice....
great exhaust. if that's too loud for you, might want to consider bmw performance (if they have for the e92) or maybe the Dinan setup.

As far as rims go, HRE and BBS are always great and classic choices.

Be careful with coloring matching, don't want to be to "trendy" and have a dated tuner in a couple of years.

Overall great choice, you'll love it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Blue black isnt to with the trend .. the trend in calli is either murdered or white and black but my dilemma is i a murci and g55 blue and black
i also thought of wrapping in dakar yellow and black trim

as for rims im going with HRE C20 and for exhaust eisenman is probably what im gonna get
but for body kit ..either Vorenstiener or a widebody i need serious help with that

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Isn't the Interlagos Blue an ///M only color? It might be LeMans Blue or deep sea blue.

·
Registered
483 Posts
widebody is some serious business. I personally never liked the way they looked, too "add-on" looking. But i haven't seen WB kits since my Fast and Furious days.

You might want to look at pulling out / modifying the rear fenders instead of a widebody. There was an article done awhile ago, in bimmer i think, about a guy who took a 335d and added wide steel rear fenders so he could fit some redic wheel (10.5 i think). Looked sick, nice and clean.

Vors. kits are nice, especially the hood and trunk.

·
Silver Sponsor
200 Posts
this one is easy, i have a 335i myself.

First thing is get a PROcede chip. adds 90hp/90tq and puts you well under a 5.0 second 0-60. The car becomes an animal after that.
Vishnu Performance Systems Offers the most thoroughly developed performance upgrade packages for the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution

VMR rims: PYSpeed.com | BMW Audi Volkswagen Performance Parts Aftermarket Wheel Shop

Exhaust:
AE Exhaust - http://www.aeperformance.com/

or for more aggressive:
Bastuck

All the info you will ever need is on e90post.com

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I think i decided on rims and paint...imm gonna satin wrap it and trip it with black cuz well its unique ...and HRE C20's are probabl what im gonna get
fenders are gnna be flared out to as much as an M3 and for exhaust that second video is sick

·
Registered
511 Posts
check out the Savini SV-25c (Concave)... 10 spoke instead of 8. The concave will be super aggressive on the flared fenders and we can custom build some aggressive offsets for you!

I think i decided on rims and paint...imm gonna satin wrap it and trip it with black cuz well its unique ...and HRE C20's are probabl what im gonna get
fenders are gnna be flared out to as much as an M3 and for exhaust that second video is sick

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
haha those are some serious mods man...if you already had a g37 why didn't you just grab an m3?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I Have a G37 Lp-640 G55 M3 and a few other cars i gave away to family ..this is a project car for me and im giving to my brother ... Next up is a Drop Head but i gotta get this one done

1 - 20 of 27 Posts