Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
what will he tow with it?

I currently own a rxt for work (haul cattle and my horses to shows and rodeos) and used to own a cxt that was a complete POS

if you are looking at a mxt. I would suggest a H1 alpha instead.

but if i were to really get a big rig and had nothing to tow...the sportchassis p4xl would be at the top of my list.

I have owned a few and have rode and driven them all. nothing compares to a sportchassis.

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
816 Posts
you can find some used ones in the upper 100's, but new I believe they start around 200k go up to as far as you want to take it. The black one on that thread is the TITS and it's $250k

·
Registered
816 Posts
my buddy used to own this truck, and while it is SUPER sick, I still don't think it competes with the Freightliners.

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
carry a trailer with a few harleys inside i think he have a 27feet long trailer
the reason he want something huge is also a bit to promote the dealership

i also found that i didnt knew dodge were making that:

BFT Ram
That was a concept, they don't actually make a truck like that. I would recommend a SportChassis or any other high quality medium duty conversion.

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
hahaha sweet ill tell him!
the p2xl looks good too a bit smaller tho

its 2wd. i think.
and stay away from the gmc..complete pos.

I am a rancher and we use all these trucks for hauling. we are the ultimate hauler test. and every rancher (who has had a sportchassis) swears by them...and every rancher who owns an international, ford, gmc...wants a sportchassis (including myself)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts