Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I just picked up a Ferrari Maranello but the problem is I need it transported from San Diego to New Jersey. Does anyone have any personal experience using a particular transporter and if so how did it go??

Attachments

·
Registered
5,886 Posts
JP logistics, they are a forum sponsor; George is the man! He has shipped two cars for me in the last month. One from LA-DC and the other from NY-LA. Both went off without a hitch and my clients were stoked doing business with such a great company! Feel free to PM me and I will send you his number.

·
Banned
3,200 Posts
Yep, JP Logistics is the way to go. And that Maranello is absolutely beautiful. Be sure to post up lots of photos soon.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just me 2cents....I checked with JP logistics about shipping my Lambo but they were quite a bit more expensive than Gran Turismo Motorsports. I had a great experience with them and couldn't recommend them enough!! Happy Transporting!!!!

·
Registered
5,886 Posts
^with only one post, I am not calling you out: however, creating an account for a single post sounds very much like you're promoting a company outside the L4P family.

If you have had a positive experience with them, that is great and I am happy for you. Just be aware our sponsors pay good money for the privilege to post on here and are highly regarded.

·
Registered
5,886 Posts
I think it is very clear when companies such as O'gara Coach Beverley Hills chooses to ship thousands of cars every year with JP. Cargo such as Bugattis, Bentleys, and Lambos are not just left in the hands of anyone to be delivered all around the world.

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
He isnt moving a honda, you want cheap or right? You can buy a 5 buck steak or a10 buck steak they dont taste the same. If i was moving a ferrari or lambo i would call george at JP. Cheap no.. right yes..which do you perfer?

Just me 2cents....I checked with JP logistics about shipping my Lambo but they were quite a bit more expensive than Gran Turismo Motorsports. I had a great experience with them and couldn't recommend them enough!! Happy Transporting!!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
No need to chastise me. Look at my registration date, yesterday. Sorry I'm new to the site, I see you have over 5,000 posts...Guess you spend more time on here than playing with your toys. Thank you for the welcome Sikklightning.

·
Registered
5,886 Posts
No need to chastise me. Look at my registration date, yesterday. Sorry I'm new to the site, I see you have over 5,000 posts...Guess you spend more time on here than playing with your toys. Thank you for the welcome Sikklightning.
I wasn't being pugnacious in the slightest; I was merely stating a fact. I have been around since basically day one and I am a sponsor. So sheath your sword. Welcome to the 4.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Auto Transport

If I were you then I would chose Reliable Carriers. I have always had a great experience with them. Its up to you...You can pick the nations largest auto transport or a little logistics compony with just a few trucks.

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
JP or bust only ones I trust.

·
Registered
5,886 Posts
If I were you then I would chose Reliable Carriers. I have always had a great experience with them. Its up to you...You can pick the nations largest auto transport or a little logistics compony with just a few trucks.
This is like saying, wear a big brand like Polo, and not some small brand like Ferragamo. =\

You can't call Reliable and talk to the CEO; but George from JP always makes you feel like a VIP.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
This is like saying, wear a big brand like Polo, and not some small brand like Ferragamo. =\

You can't call Reliable and talk to the CEO; but George from JP always makes you feel like a VIP.
I've never done business with JP, but from seeing what they do on a daily basis they would be my ONLY choice to ship a vehicle!!

·
Registered
233 Posts
The CEO of Reliable is at every car auction or event and is always open for calls. There is no way George would answer the amount of calls Reliable gets a day. I would use no one besides them for my cars. They have 5 million worth of cargo insurance....What about JP????

1 - 20 of 31 Posts