·
Registered
2,335 Posts
NFS is on a roll!

·
Registered
941 Posts
holy shit, NIght racing?!?!?
Is the game based on night racing? Just curious. Yeah NFS is doing well! NFS hot pursuit remake came out today too. ordered my copy last night to help me study for my test thursday cuz I know once I get it I'm glued. Lol.

·
Registered
557 Posts
I haven't played the new Hot Pursuit yet, but I was kinda disappointed with Shift. The gameplay was pretty good, but I've come to expect alot of car customization options from the NFS franchise. They kinda limited what you could do to personalize your cars in comparison to earlier games like Pro Street.

·
Registered
941 Posts
I haven't played the new Hot Pursuit yet, but I was kinda disappointed with Shift. The gameplay was pretty good, but I've come to expect alot of car customization options from the NFS franchise. They kinda limited what you could do to personalize your cars in comparison to earlier games like Pro Street.
Yeah I agree with that, there was some customization but not a lot. Thats my big complaint with Hot Pursuit (bought last Fri) and I love the gameplay and the old school NFS "arcade style" driving feel but the inability to customize whatsoever is a let down. That being said the game is a blast to play and the option of being a cop mixes it up.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts