Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK guys, I need help. Next year is our 25th wedding anniversary. Now normally I forget as I'm not the most romantic guy in the world, but I can't mess this one up so I'm getting it sorted early.I want to take her somewhere nice and romantic, but I don't have a clue where, any suggestions. We both like different things from a holiday, I like to be active and my wife can lie at the beach/pool and read all day. As it is more about her I am willing to forgo the activities. It's not 'till next Aug 2011 but if I don't start the ball rolling the time will slip by, so any recommendations. Not that it matters I guess but we live in London. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
4,507 Posts

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
^Holy crap that looks awesome.

We stayed here Hawaii Hotels: Luxury Hawaii Resort Hotel at The Fairmont Orchid last year. Great place, swim with turtles right on site, REALLY laid back (entire island is mellow), Spa-without-Walls is excellent. Numerous things to do if you feel like it- golf, shop, check out a Kona coffee plantation, island helicopter tour (HIGHLY recommend it.)

Good luck and congrats!

Better pics are on the girlfriends laptop, but you get the idea.

Horrible underwater shots :lol:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LAbull and Specb, thanks for the replies. Both places look pretty nice and I will look in depth at both. Is there a good/bad time of year to go as our anniversary is Aug'. I appreciate your time, thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts