Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm going to Montreal for the first time in Dec. I'm actually going there for UFC 124 (I'm a big fan), but extended the trip since I've never been to the city before. I'm going to be there from 12/8 - 12/12

Does anyone have any advice on where to go and what to do? I'd really like some restaurant and nightlife suggestions.

I'm a total blank canvas on this one.

Thanks,

TP

·
Registered
25 Posts
So I'm going to Montreal for the first time in Dec. I'm actually going there for UFC 124 (I'm a big fan), but extended the trip since I've never been to the city before. I'm going to be there from 12/8 - 12/12

Does anyone have any advice on where to go and what to do? I'd really like some restaurant and nightlife suggestions.

I'm a total blank canvas on this one.

Thanks,

TP
My advice skip it and stay in mont tremblant At hotel quintessence

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My advice skip it and stay in mont tremblant At hotel quintessence
I'm actually going to be there for an event, so maybe next time. What type of place is Mont Tremblant?

Its gonna be cold as sin! If you can catch a hockey game, Montreal is the city to do it in.
I'm used to the cold, spend a lot of time in upstate NY during the winters. A hockey match could be cool, I'll check out the schedules.

·
Registered
251 Posts
If you are looking for night life you just have to hang out on Crescent street or St-Laurent boul.

If you want a really great restaurant you can go to the Queue de Cheval or Le Latini

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
If you are into clubbing, I can give you some advice.

I was there three times so far. Last time I went, for NYE, I don't remember anything but I think it was my worst hangover ever. Had a great time though.

Anyway, we went to supersexe for strip club, some lunch, pre game at hotel, club opera and then at 2am straight to circus afterhours.

good clubs: laboom, opera, light ultralounge, 737. There are so many of them, can't remember them all.

Have fun!

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
Listen, weather wont be that great but your going to have a blast and thats for sure. Let me know if you wanna go out, we could meet!

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
Any clubs you could suggest? I plan on going back there soon. Might just book hotel depending on weather lol.
Well I usually go to Radio Lounge (Depending on the night, Saturday is a younger crowd), 1234 (Very young crowd and usually only good for their foam parties haha), 737 is amazing in the summer (open deck on top of one of the tallest building in the city), Bain Douche which Is great on saturday, Macaroni Bar (Lounge, older crowd), Living (Haven't been in a while but great place), La Mouche (Older crowd, amazing place) ;) Hope it helps.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Ill give you some L4P style places to hit up!

We have great steak places here in Montreal, We even have our own steak spice!

Two options for steak;

La Queue de Cheval
Montreal Restaurants - La Queue de Cheval - Montréal, Canada
Moishe's
Moishes

If you want more than steak,
Gibby's
Gibbys Restaurant - Old Montreal, Saint-Sauveur
If you want some really crazy food, great place to check out is Garde-Manger
Garde-Manger / Old-Montreal/Old-Port, Montreal / Seafood & Mediterranean Restaurant - RestoMontreal.ca

For lunch,
m brgr
m : brgr
Schwartz's
Schwartz's - Montreal Hebrew Delicatessen - A Montreal Tradition Since 1928
newtown
Newtown

Want to smoke a good cuban and drink a nice scotch?
Stogies Cigar Lounge
STOGIES CIGAR LOUNGE

Clubbing and lounges
CARAMEL
CARAMEL MONTREAL /// 801 BLVD.MESSEAOUNVE WEST /// [email protected]
buona notte
Buonanotte
Santos next to garde manger
Santos _ Feed x Amuse

if you want to get wasted and pick up younger girls, La Mouche is the place to be!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ill give you some L4P style places to hit up!

We have great steak places here in Montreal, We even have our own steak spice!

Two options for steak;

La Queue de Cheval
Montreal Restaurants - La Queue de Cheval - Montréal, Canada
Moishe's
Moishes

If you want more than steak,
Gibby's
Gibbys Restaurant - Old Montreal, Saint-Sauveur
If you want some really crazy food, great place to check out is Garde-Manger
Garde-Manger / Old-Montreal/Old-Port, Montreal / Seafood & Mediterranean Restaurant - RestoMontreal.ca

For lunch,
m brgr
m : brgr
Schwartz's
Schwartz's - Montreal Hebrew Delicatessen - A Montreal Tradition Since 1928
newtown
Newtown

Want to smoke a good cuban and drink a nice scotch?
Stogies Cigar Lounge
STOGIES CIGAR LOUNGE

Clubbing and lounges
CARAMEL
CARAMEL MONTREAL /// 801 BLVD.MESSEAOUNVE WEST /// [email protected]
buona notte
Buonanotte
Santos next to garde manger
Santos _ Feed x Amuse

if you want to get wasted and pick up younger girls, La Mouche is the place to be!
Wow, thanks for all of the information. This will be very helpful. Are reservations recommended at any of these places?

·
Registered
964 Posts
Ill post some strip clubs when im at the office later on. you have to go to at least one strip club while in Montreal
:clap::clap::clap:

Supersexe and Kingdom are my recommendations.

In terms of clubs, I don't believe Opera is open anymore, 1234 is full of 16y.o kids... I like La Boom, but that's mostly because I've been going there since I was 16 :laugh:

I love the restobars down there, smaller venues but tons of fun.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Go to Club Wanda's (gentleman's club). The girls are amazing.

Club 1234 is pretty good too but like others have said it is a much younger crowd.

Just go walk around Crescent street or St-Laurent blvd, there's tons of places to choose from.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Do not go to Wandas. It is not what montreal strip clubs are all about. You need to go to club downtown. Make sure its club downtown you go to, because right next door is another club named gentleman club, the bouncers will argue with the other bouncers just to get you in. fun to watch!

Bar Downtown - Montreal might be NWS. just remember at these clubs, all mentioned in the thread, EXCEPT Wandas, you can touch and grope like you were violating the girl lol..

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
^ lol

i'm probably going to hit MTL in the spring.

supersexe was awesome. I think I was picked from a table 25 seconds after sitting down.

i remember we went to one strip club (somewhere on st laurent) and me and 3 friends agreed we just go here for few beers and heading over to the club, no lap dances. so i had one girl approach me, i refused. other girl approached othe friend, he refused. in the end this cute girl comes up to my buddy and when he said no, she said: "i'm 18". he immediately stood up and left with her. i lol'd.

opera closed? sad. i really liked it.

you guys go to circus? i effin love the place.

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
I just got back from Montreal ate at some great restaurants. La Queue de Cheval is good but I've had better, kinda overpriced but cool atmosphere. If you can take a drive to Quebec City. Its beautiful up there. Winnies bar is cool, Live bands Friday and Saturday night. The whole city is beautiful wear a scarf and you'll be all good.

Have a great time.

·
Registered
643 Posts
For what it the Q is in canada, it really isnt that overpriced. We pay a ton for everything here. Im sure you noticed our gas prices!
And yeah, It really sucks that Opera closed.. My best nights were at that club;\

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
Do not go to La Boom. I wanted to shoot myself when I was there, lol.

Catch a Canadiens game, it'll be in the Bell Centre where you watch the UFC fight assumably.

I always hear great things about SuperSex. :D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts