Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the privilege of being the best man at my best friends wedding. With that comes great responsibility, the bachelor party. After much debate we have decided to do Miami in April and we are looking to rent a nice Mansion or penthouse for the weekend. Does anyone on the forum have any experience or knowledge that may help? Any ideas for just a great time and entertainment? The group is about a dozen mixed professionals in early 30's and 40's and run the gamut in discretionary cash that they are willing to blow. I appreciate any help and suggestions.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
I have the privilege of being the best man at my best friends wedding. With that comes great responsibility, the bachelor party. After much debate we have decided to do Miami in April and we are looking to rent a nice Mansion or penthouse for the weekend. Does anyone on the forum have any experience or knowledge that may help? Any ideas for just a great time and entertainment? The group is about a dozen mixed professionals in early 30's and 40's and run the gamut in discretionary cash that they are willing to blow. I appreciate any help and suggestions.
Your friends are going to want to do more than mope around in a mansion.

88eba1_fd5804a66ce6652213314c5a31994fe8jpg_1024_zpsb066c0e3.jpg

Cafe Iguana in Hollywood, FL. 5000 square ft., 4 dance floors each with its own theme (Salsa floor, 80's floor, hip hop floor etc.) 3 different bars, and a tiki bar, cruise ship style buffet, and a lounge with wall-to-wall plasma screens, leather couches and recliners. Oh yeah, and bad ass women crawling all over the place (as seen below). IMO this is the best place in the state of Florida to have a bachelor party of ANY size. This isn't one of those bars where you show up fashionably late. This place gets PACKED early and the line only gets LONGER outside as the night goes on.

Mangos on South Beach. Open air bar. Heavy caribbean, latino music on constant rotation, beautiful women, on constant rotation, dancing on the bars and tables.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts