Vivid Racing is looking for a talented and motivated individual to join our sales team. Since 2001,www.vividracing.com has been in business selling the most desired aftermarket performance products for vehicles worldwide. Catering to all makes and models, we have heavy emphasis in vehicles such as the: Porsche 911, BMW M Series, Subaru STI, Mitsubishi EVO, Nissan Z, Honda S2000, and much more. Vivid Racing operates out of a 15,000sqft facility in Gilbert, Arizona. Our facility contains one of the most unique sales floor, a full warehouse, and a 8000sqft performance shop including an AWD Mustang Dyno and Fabrication Services. Our staff of almost 30 is an incredible team and you can be apart of it! Email Resumes ONLY accepted – Click Here to Send: Management Team
As a Vivid Racing employee, you will be assigned to a work station where most of your business will be conducted via computer and phone. 95% of our business is parts distribution worldwide. Walk in customers do happen, but are not as common as phone sales. As part of our retail sales team, the following duties are performed on a day to day basis.
- Answer incoming phone calls
- Handle sales and support questions
- Utilize our support ticket system to field inquiries
- Be logged in to our Live Chat system to handle questions
- You will be assigned 1-3 different automotive forums. This will require:
- Making posts to become part of the general community
- Offering technical answers or opinions
- Creating sale threads
- Posting up relative Vivid Racing PR information
- Processing customer orders
- Contacting Vendors for information related to orders
- CUSTOMER SERVICE
We are looking for a blended individual with a desire to succeed, sales experience, and some performance vehicle knowledge.
- Being able to give honest answers or solutions to problems is more important then to know everything about anything.
- A person who is motivated by customer satisfaction, but has the desire to earn money.
- A well spoken person that knows how to gather customer information and focus on the sale.
- General understand of the Performance or Aftermarket Products.
- At least 2 years retail or wholesale sales experience in a call center environment.
- Must be very internet savvy and understand the ins and outs of Microsoft Outlook.
- Have previously used some type of ERP system (we use Quickbooks Enterprise).
- Organization and follow-ups are extremely important to success.
- Professional appearance and positive attitude.
- Health and Dental Benefits are offered after 180 days of employment
- Employee Discounts Available
- Retail sales people can earn anywhere between $2000-$4000 per month.
- 60 day probationary period is paid an hourly wage. If the commission exceeds the hourly amount, the higher amount will be paid.
- Pay is based off of a straight commission in accordance to a % of profit of each item sold.
- We pay every 2 weeks and can do either check or direct deposit.