Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She is not concerned w/ brand or movement...so we can get that out of the way.

Basically my girl is looking for two watches, an all clear watch (probably digital) clear band, maybe clear case etc. She is also looking for a cool skeleton (naked movement) watch.

I've searched but haven't come up with too much, especially that I really like, does anyone else have any suggestions on these two?

Thanks,

Mike

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
casio has a few mini gshocks that would fit the first request.

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
I like the G-Shock for the plastic band or even a Baby G. Stuhrling has some nice looking skeletons for the low. I have no experience with Stuhrling though.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I don't know too many clear watches, but your girl should check out Glam Rock watches. They strike me as a woman's type of watch. In my opinion, they are really sexy and if a sexy lady had one of them on she would look even sexier.

For the skeleton type watch haha check these out from Tao International:

Tao International Skeleton Bubble Automatic LADY Watch TAO-101BD
Tao International PVD Retrograde Tourbillon Watch" TAO-073BD

If I didn't care about the name or movement I would definitely wear one of these. They are so worth $90.00

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
^^ and Rue La La has them for sale today too!!

·
Registered
570 Posts
Medium Size Rolex Yacht Master It can take the hits from been a Police Officer and looks great when stepping out

·
Registered
448 Posts
how much are we spending? for relatively cheap, i bought my sister a bulova that had a nice skeleton view of the moevement. I think it was 200 bucks and was the 96R139
if she isnt concerned with brand or movement, i personally woudl spend enough that it was a nice gift, and not so much it matters if she never wears it. . .

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
While not ceramic my gf fell in love and got this.

·
10,594 Posts
Doesn't meet your criteria but rather attracted to it for women. Its a piece with substance and merit that will last as opposed to the other stuff mentioned that I would reluctantly call a watch and in my opinion will be broken or tossed aside in short order.

hamilton-watches-sv-med-37-wt.jpg

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Love the J12, especially this one I have to say, with a bit of a guilty conscience, that I am nuts about this one...
Chanel Audemars Piguet collaboration...
so hot.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts