Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all...anyone out there in Los Angeles or SoCal willing to help out for a spec commercial?

I need a black Ferrari or Lambo, whatever I can find. We already have a 911 GT3 volunteered, but we need better.

We are shooting a spec commercial with the phantom high speed camera on a stage in Woodland Hills this Friday.

We are willing to pay, have the car insured, you drive it on/off/attend the shoot, and we'll give you the finished spot when we're done.

Let me know!

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Curious as to why black?

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The reason it has to be black is because we're shooting the car against a green screen- basically the car is just sitting still all day. We're going to make it look like the car is being built out of water from thin air in visual effects...so the car will get water sprayed on it from various angles all day while we film it with a phantom and motion control (over and over again).

Meanwhile we have three hot models we're also shooting...so there's plenty of stuff to look at if anyone wants to bring their awesome car for us to shoot and come hang out! :)

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's very generous of you, unfortunately we need it to be a Ferrari or Lambo due to the fact we're recreating the car in CG afterwards and we have the 3D files for those cars ready if we can just find a black one to shoot...we're also open to a Red Ferrari...but we're not totally sure how that will look where-as with black we know for sure it works. Any dark color really.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
That's very generous of you, unfortunately we need it to be a Ferrari or Lambo due to the fact we're recreating the car in CG afterwards and we have the 3D files for those cars ready if we can just find a black one to shoot...we're also open to a Red Ferrari...but we're not totally sure how that will look where-as with black we know for sure it works. Any dark color really.
Too bad my 16M is white and CGT is silver....
Though wouldn't be too keen on water spraying the car all day

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Silver would actually be ok, but yeah, you'd have to be ok with water splashing off the car (no more than you'd get with a car wash). Filming water splashing with a phantom looks badass, then add a supercar, some models- done!

·
14,490 Posts
Can you use either of my cars?.
Maserati is now fully blacked out no more orange reflectors etc.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Can you use either of my cars?.
Maserati is now fully blacked out no more orange reflectors etc.
Ha ha, Maserati, the car of posers. That's one step above a Camry.

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Have you located a suitable vehicle? If not I have a black Aventador. Could be available this weekend or next week.
Lurking for over 3 years, nice first post!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Have you located a suitable vehicle? If not I have a black Aventador. Could be available this weekend or next week.
if you had posted this just a day earlier we would've used it! Very generous of you! :)

As a former lambo owner I would've preferred that, but oh well, maybe next time...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts