Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 325 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone watch basketball? I haven't seen any recent threads about it.

I went through minor withdrawals during the off season... been following the preseason with interest. And I'm going to the Hawks vs. Heat game next week so that should be fun.

I'm an Orlando Magic fan, but it works out nicely living in Atlanta because Hawks tickets are super cheap. I am looking forward to going home and catching a Magic game at the new arena, as well as going to the 2012 All Star Games!

·
Registered
227 Posts
Does anyone watch basketball? I haven't seen any recent threads about it.

I went through minor withdrawals during the off season... been following the preseason with interest. And I'm going to the Hawks vs. Heat game next week so that should be fun.

I'm an Orlando Magic fan, but it works out nicely living in Atlanta because Hawks tickets are super cheap. I am looking forward to going home and catching a Magic game at the new arena, as well as going to the 2012 All Star Games!
Hawks games might be cheap, but not cheaper than Knicks/Nets tix, they give them away after tip off!
Can't wait til the Lakers play/embarrass the Heat.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
The Heat is gonna own it all.
LeBron get's his ring and the entire state of Ohio will commit mass-suicide by drowning themselves in Lake Erie out of grief.

:D

·
Premium Member
4,872 Posts
i'm curious to see Dwight's new moves - it will definitely be a battle between the big 3 (mia, bos, orl)

- chuck

·
Registered
248 Posts
If Carmelo leaves the Western Confrence the only threat left for the Lakers is Brandon Roy and the Trail Blazers and KD and the Thunder, two formidable up and coming squads, but not yet contendors for the title.

Lakers have it easy until the finals when they will face a worn down opponent from the ultra competitive and physical Eastern Confrence.

The Heat are a very long shot (anyone from the Eastern Confrence for that matter) because they would have to beat the C's, Dwight Howard, and Carmelo before even meeting the Lakers in the Finals. What are the odds of beating all of those superstars in the East AND then Kobe, Phil Jackson, & the Lakeshow.

These are favorable conditions for a Lakers 3PEAT.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
As much as I hate to say this... Lakers are going to take it. IF the Heats actually make it to the finals, beating Orlando and Boston. Kobe can hold DWade, Artest is going to hold LeBron by putting pressure and being aggressive, you then have Bynum and Gasol on Bosh (who is soft)... It's a long season too, and the Lakers definitely have a win if comparing bench players

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
just great!!

more lakers band wagoning

My money is on the heats....just out of spite against the lakers lol.

I want the Jazz do to well just cause ronnie price and I have been good friends since highschool but dont see it.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Your location is "Flowrida" but your against the Heat?
Man, thats bad. That's like treason!

When the rest of the nation hates us, we must all stick together. ;)
Not in florida by choice lol... moved here from belgium... Kobe got me into watching basketball... and besides with the amount of bandwagon fans coming onto the heat, its just sad... at least when we had a shitty run of 3-4 years, fans were still there... some heat fans are like family members you didnt even know you had that come out the woodwork once you have money.

Heat
Close thread......
i'll re-open the thread because that will not open

·
Premium Member
1,927 Posts
If Carmelo leaves the Western Confrence the only threat left for the Lakers is Brandon Roy and the Trail Blazers and KD and the Thunder, two formidable up and coming squads, but not yet contendors for the title.

Lakers have it easy until the finals when they will face a worn down opponent from the ultra competitive and physical Eastern Confrence.

The Heat are a very long shot (anyone from the Eastern Confrence for that matter) because they would have to beat the C's, Dwight Howard, and Carmelo before even meeting the Lakers in the Finals. What are the odds of beating all of those superstars in the East AND then Kobe, Phil Jackson, & the Lakeshow.

These are favorable conditions for a Lakers 3PEAT.
heat are a long shot....lol really

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
We will see......... Everyone has this hate against the big3 lol.If you seriously think that the heat will not do damage, you have to seek some couch time, because you're nuts!

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
We will see......... Everyone has this hate against the big3 lol.If you seriously think that the heat will not do damage, you have to seek some couch time, because you're nuts!
there is a difference between saying they are gonna cause damage and giving them a ring before they even played a full game together!

and yea they will do damage alright! question is, will they do damage to other teams or end up damaging themselves.

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Not in florida by choice lol... moved here from belgium... Kobe got me into watching basketball... and besides with the amount of bandwagon fans coming onto the heat, its just sad... at least when we had a shitty run of 3-4 years, fans were still there... some heat fans are like family members you didnt even know you had that come out the woodwork once you have money.

i'll re-open the thread because that will not open
lovin' it

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
People need to understand that its not just that we have the Big 3, our team is STACKED. We have a really solid all around team that can win championships, especially if Wade gets better with his injury. And having LeBron more determined than he's ever been (according to him) the Heat will be a serious contender this year.

1 - 20 of 325 Posts