Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Hello, friends!

I've been very busy at work and wanted to create an event to get fellow automotive enthusiasts together! With that said, my work, Naples Luxury Imports, will be hosting its first Cars & Coffee event!

If you can join us, please RSVP at: Facebook.com/NaplesLuxuryImports#!/events/158694314297670/www.facebook.com/NaplesLuxuryImports#!/events/158694314297670/

"Like" us on Facebook for all of the latest event info: Facebook.com/NaplesLuxuryImports

With this being our first event, any and all support would be tremendously appreciated!! We have one of the nicest dealerships in the country (Rolls-Royce / Aston Martin / Bentley / Maserati / Jaguar / Land Rover all under one roof!) in one of the best cities around! :) Please contact me with any questions.

Hope to see everyone there!

- Chris

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This event is coming up faster each day! :) I managed to get Dunkin Donuts to sponsor our event, so there will be more than enough delicious breakfast to get this event kicked off right!

I really hope to see some fellow forum members there! It's more than worth it alone just to tour our dealership.

- Chris

·
Registered
349 Posts
Beautiful dealership. I've known Joe the sales manager since before he was there. I wish I could make it but have a wedding that day. Good luck with the event!

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Beautiful dealership. I've known Joe the sales manager since before he was there. I wish I could make it but have a wedding that day. Good luck with the event!
Hey, thanks for the reply! :)

I've been working with Joe for almost a year now. He just got promoted within our company to partner at the local Infinity / Volvo dealership in Bonita and has since left our dealership a week ago. Hope to see you at one of our next Cars & Coffee events!

·
Registered
349 Posts
Hey, thanks for the reply! :)

I've been working with Joe for almost a year now. He just got promoted within our company to partner at the local Infinity / Volvo dealership in Bonita and has since left our dealership a week ago. Hope to see you at one of our next Cars & Coffee events!
Good for him! That's great to hear. If you see him around tell him Jimmy and Bruce (my dad) say hi and congrats. I'm sure I will make it out at some point. I may have met you at Goldrush last year at Naples Motorsports. Did you ride in with a guy in a green Gallardo 'vert?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts