Luxury4Play.com banner

My ZR1 "Unwrapped"

10K views 58 replies 43 participants last post by  EnnioVF 
#1 ·
Finally got it back to normal after GR. Only took a couple of months and about 48 hours of solid detailing to get it normal again... but it was sooooo worth it. Also did CF badges all around. And all the dust is out of the interior. All I had to do was take it all apart and clean it.

See less See more
#5 ·
I know. The wrap was awesome... But at some point reality has to kick in and the General Lee has to leave for a while. I was really sad when I started pulling it off. Had to call Pun and cry... I'm actually kinda serious about that. It was pitiful.:clap:

#7 ·
nice

#19 ·
This is the only pic I have.

Damn dude, thats one hot Vette, do you enjoy it a lot? I love the interior!
I had a Z06 when they first came out and loved it. Now the ZR1 is everything I remember about my Z06, just a little bit more of everything. The Vette is a great car and I would put it up against anything out there performance wise. For a few grand you can upgrade the interior in alcantera and stereo and have a worldclass car.
Love everything about it, hows your experince been since you got it?
Incredible. Knocked out 2000 miles in four days and never got tired or uncomfortable. Car runs great and has been no trouble at all.
your Gen Lee has been immortalized in the upcoming gR movie !!!!!!
I can't wait for that movie. Premier is at Sema?

#18 ·
The only reason why I havent got a ZR1 is that I never could decide if to go 4 one in yellow or black. Your's looks killer! Loved the GL look.

#20 ·
woah...I didnt even know it was black but I should have figured haha. Looks pretty damn ill in black.

#22 ·
I am amazed at the people that thought I painted the ZR1 like the General Lee. I mean, I have very little common sense, but I do have some!

#31 ·
Those are Caravaggio seats, steering wheel, console, and shift boot.
Gotta love the close-up pic of the badge. Shows that no matter if you buy GMs most expensive ride they still can't paint a black vehicle black without having major orange peel. (Owned too many black GMs to count so I'm not knocking you and would 100% give you my left nut for that vette lol).

Is that setup 19/20 or 19s all around? Looks killer whatever it is.
20 rears and 19 fronts.

#28 ·
Gotta love the close-up pic of the badge. Shows that no matter if you buy GMs most expensive ride they still can't paint a black vehicle black without having major orange peel. (Owned too many black GMs to count so I'm not knocking you and would 100% give you my left nut for that vette lol).

Is that setup 19/20 or 19s all around? Looks killer whatever it is.

#34 ·
Absolutely gorgeous. Great car man.

#36 ·
Working on the lights. Should have those done in a couple of weeks.

#39 ·
She is definately a beautiful car Thomas!

To a small handful of... she will always be the General Z

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.