Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
3,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So last week my wife surprised me with a plane ticket back home so that I could celebrate my birthday early with my family and friends during the weekend (my actual birthday is this week). But that was not the end of the surprise, she actually had surprise dinners/events for each night that I was there! I am blessed to be married to this amazing woman... and as if that wasn't enough, check out the cake she got me. Needless to say, I had an amazing weekend... a weekend that I'll never forget.

The ULTIMATE PANERAI hands down!!! It even has the OEM green gator strap!!!

Sadly, I wasn't wearing a PAM, but my cousin was! So here's the wrist shot!

And as if this incredible cake wasn't enough, she also gave everyone customized M&Ms with my on them face! Four different facial expressions to be exact!

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Definitely creative. We've all seen a lot of cakes, since everyone went through that craze, but I've never seen a Panerai cake. :bow1:

·
Registered
641 Posts
Nice cake. I was looking at a pre-owned PAM 51 yesterday. I have super skinny wrists so can't rock the 44 mm and I like the white dial and stainless steel band. Contemplating swapping my Explorer ii white dial for the 51 or perhaps the new GMT 2 black/blue which was impressive when I tried her on yesterday.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Too cool!

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
awesome!

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
Happy Birthday!!