Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
L4P,

After 23 months and 41,550 miles, i have traded in my 2008 Cayman S for a shiny new 2011 Boxster Spyder :clap:

Picked it up last night with 215 miles on the clock --- put another 55 on it myself and then tucked it into the garage as the Philly area is getting awful rain today. More pics and impressions to come...but for now, here are few pics!!!

In the showroom last night

First drive - what a GREAT car. Noticably quicker than my CS. Amazing shifter feel and steering feel. Heated seats work amazing. And the glow off the screen onto the painted white center console is just sick.

Tucked away late last night :D

I feel very blessed to have bought this car and am looking forward to many fun drives in it. There really is no substitute :lol:

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
awwww, i want a cayman s...

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
looks fantastic! Congrats!

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
I have a question for you on that boxster, Im going to assume that the roof, is put on and pulled off manually correct? and does it actaully seal up the whole top? or is there openings in that back behind the front windows, like i have seen in pictures?... are you able to drive it in all weather conditions?

thanks

michael

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
Congrats. After driving the Spyder I have seriously been considering one to replace my 911 as a weekend toy and just buying something esle to commute in. Love the color!

·
Registered
816 Posts
sick replacement bro!!! you should get those wheels powdercoated black, that thing is BEAUTIFUL! I want one as well.

·
Premium Member
4,667 Posts
Um, you have the wrong flag on the wall loser :p

Congrats buddy, LIKE! Oops this isn't Facebook!

·
Premium Member
3,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
looks fantastic! Congrats!
Thanks!

I have a question for you on that boxster, Im going to assume that the roof, is put on and pulled off manually correct? and does it actaully seal up the whole top? or is there openings in that back behind the front windows, like i have seen in pictures?... are you able to drive it in all weather conditions?

thanks

michael
Yes, manual roof. There are no openings once BOTH peices of the top are secure. you can drive it all weather (but i wouldnt suggest it)

congrats on the new car. looks great
Thanks!!

Congrats. After driving the Spyder I have seriously been considering one to replace my 911 as a weekend toy and just buying something esle to commute in. Love the color!
Thats what i did (cayman in between)...dumped 911 for this.

cool new slab Jon CONGRATS !!!!!
Thanks!!

Congrats on a sexy boxster spyder
Thanks!!

·
Premium Member
3,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Premium Member
4,872 Posts
Um, you have the wrong flag on the wall loser :p

you know Jon likes to mod his cars - didn't he tell you his 1st mod was a Ferrari badge!

- chuck

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
love it dude! I really am liking those cars...especially in white!

1 - 20 of 77 Posts