Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to thank Mickey & Chris and everyone else over at HRE Wheels for giving me the opportunity to work with them thru a partial sponsorship on their Wheels. I would also like to thank Dan over at Vivid Racing for all his help. Thanks bro! It was really hard to choose a style since they have many nice selections available. I went with the 790R in 20" gloss black face with a color matched Lip. Pirelli P Zero Nero Tires just came in this afternoon and are being mounted on the car this Saturday. Ill have some pics of the Finished product on sunday when I get some clean shots! Thanks again to HRE.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
So much win!!! I can't wait to see them mounted on the car. They are going to look so good! Going to lower it or leave it at stock height? Either way, congratulations on the gorgeous wheels!

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So much win!!! I can't wait to see them mounted on the car. They are going to look so good! Going to lower it or leave it at stock height? Either way, congratulations on the gorgeous wheels!
I want to lower it but dont know of any company out there that has a kit available for it... Anyone know of a way to lower a 2009 LP560?

i bet will look sick! gl keeping the lips clean, lol.
I was gonna do the inner lip white also but i chose black because with this mesh face the inner lip is really hard to get to if i want to clean it, so i went with black... Less spokes would have been easier to clean and i would've gone with a white inner lip...

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
I was gonna do the inner lip white also but i chose black because with this mesh face the inner lip is really hard to get to if i want to clean it, so i went with black... Less spokes would have been easier to clean and i would've gone with a white inner lip...
I think the black inner will look better, in my opinion, once mounted. will make the white pop more. I think white inner would have taken away from the white calipers.

·
Premium Member
3,440 Posts
I want to lower it but dont know of any company out there that has a kit available for it... Anyone know of a way to lower a 2009 LP560?
Yes sir we done it and were actually lowering 1 right now KW coil overs i should have 1 more kit in stock if interested and yes your factory lift system works with kit . :D

·
Registered
7,271 Posts
^ lol nice

killer looking wheels!!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts