Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I'd share my car with you guys. It's a 2000 Mercedes Benz CLK430 coupe(W208). It's fully loaded with Nav, integrated telephone, and everything you could think of. My father purchased the car new in July of 2000, and left it to me when he passed away when in 2008. I planning on keeping the appearance fairly stock, but I've added K&N air filters and I have an Eisenmann Race exhaust installed.

Although I've been thinking about getting a used E46 M3, B6/7 S4, or maybe even step up(need to save a lot more) to a used Maserati QP or E60 BMW M5

Attachments

·
Registered
690 Posts
Stephen, sorry to hear about your father. I'm sure you will never sell her. :)

I know these Merks can be problematic from time to time. Feel free to call me if you ever need help with it. I don't think you're too far from me.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you all!
@John: You guessed it right! I don't plan on selling her unless I absolutely have to. I baby the car :p
@TNB: It has 57k miles on it, and the interior is pretty much mint. The exterior is great, minus the swirls in the paint.

I've always liked the W208 more than the more recent versions, but then again I'm quite biased on this matter ;)

·
Registered
114 Posts
good to see another 430 owner. mine is an 01 and i love it. i'm almost at 140000 miles and still going strong. :clap:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts