Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off, I want to thank Graham Rayhal for selling me his car. Kevin from Underground told me I that I would really like the way the SL drives because he knows how much I love my Scuderia. Anyway, Graham and I have been talking and he wanted to go in another direction so we made a deal last week while he was in Japan. I really like the car, I just got it Friday night, I have swapped the wheels from my black Gallardo and lowered it. I will get it tinted today and get a few other small items done and that's about it. I didn't know if Orange would be my color, but it's growing on me and I think I am keeping the stripe also. Here are a few pics..

SW

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
what a beauty! is that the Lp560 front bumper?

·
Banned
3,200 Posts
Looks beautiful! Orange has always been my favorite color, on anything. Any chance of some video's soon? Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
7,271 Posts
another AMAZING toy...congrats!!

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Congratulation, what an amazing beast. I am sure you dont need me saying but please be safe. My recent accident was in a similar car and I got to say the beast is not easy to tame. Be safe.

·
Registered
817 Posts
Congratulation, what an amazing beast. I am sure you dont need me saying but please be safe. My recent accident was in a similar car and I got to say the beast is not easy to tame. Be safe.

Is that what happened to your arm?

OP - Beautiful car! Congrats.

·
Extra Mustard
16,977 Posts
all these cars bite!
some just bite harder and when they bite down be ready !!!

·
Banned
3,661 Posts
wow!!!! congrats on another bad ass car!!!!

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
wow, amazing ride... I havent been able to go fast in over 2 years... miss the feeling

1 - 20 of 103 Posts