Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's an older boat, they've had the boat for 10 years now and It has a lot of great memories on it. I figured I'd put up a few pics for the people on the forum to see. There not great pics so please dont be upset with me haha.

Enjoy!!

·
Premium Member
3,796 Posts
great looking boat. Show some interior shots.

Also, how did the boat get its name? Tennis player?

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
great looking boat. Show some interior shots.

Also, how did the boat get its name? Tennis player?
Yes he is, there are five in the family, my uncle, my aunt(R.I.P. Aunt Robin), and my 3 cousins. Even though their is only 4 now, there getting a 68 Feretti now, so the name will live on to the next boat.

And thanks everyone, It's a pretty sweet boat and so many fun times on it.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
PS: If anyone is interested, the boat was taken off the market, but if anyone has any serious offers he would be willing to sell the boat at the right price. 700 hours on the motor. Very clean, paid over 1.5million new

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
1.5 Million for that!??...there is hardly any space inside!. OMG boat prices are outragous.

..... looks nice though.

As one millionaire put it: "It's better to be friends with a man who has a boat " :p

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
Well the sunseeker is based on a long-range, high-speed platform. Its not all about interior space.. If you want interior space and plan on spending all your time indoors, a houseboat may be the best bet.. But if you're looking to run up the coast for dinner, over 100 miles away, this is the boat to do it in..

Sunseeeker holds the world speed record for a powered circumnavigation of mainland Great Britain..39 hours and some change. With a full as-delivered factory boat..

Sluff at the price if you want, but they're worth every penny to the buyer whose looking for SPEED, HANDLING, LUXURY and interior space (in that order or importance)

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
1.5x10^8 pennies

·
Premium Member
3,796 Posts
Well the sunseeker is based on a long-range, high-speed platform. Its not all about interior space.. If you want interior space and plan on spending all your time indoors, a houseboat may be the best bet.. But if you're looking to run up the coast for dinner, over 100 miles away, this is the boat to do it in..

Sunseeeker holds the world speed record for a powered circumnavigation of mainland Great Britain..39 hours and some change. With a full as-delivered factory boat..

Sluff at the price if you want, but they're worth every penny to the buyer whose looking for SPEED, HANDLING, LUXURY and interior space (in that order or importance)
Well said. Same for all "express" style boats really.....a nice mixture of comfort + speed. Sunseeker just happens to do it the best!! Although i do love a Pershing :)

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You guys are all right. The boat actually has quite a bit of interior space I just didn't have pictures of the 2 cabins it has. The boat is just an overall great boat, especially reliability wise

1 - 20 of 20 Posts