·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My Trip Of A Lifetime! **UPDATED**

***UPDATE***

Hey Guys!!

Mini Update!

I am working on a new website right now and doing a "soft" launch of my Facebook Page for my Photography... On there you will be able to see my FULL 212 images from this trip, as well as some never before seen images of mine (you are also able to download 1280px images from there of any of the images)

Please join, invite friends to join, and support!! It is much appreciated.

LINK TO FACEBOOK PAGE

I will continue to update this page with photos & mobile updates while on my 3 trips of 2011 with these guys! (including Montreal F1). I also have a few other trips coming up!

Thought I'd share this with you guys!

I was invited to go on a 4 day drive to and around the inner BC area by the ZR auto crew.

Some crazy cars along for the drive... F40, MC12, TT Gallardo x 3, LP560's, Gallardo's, LP640, Spyker, Aston, 360's, and more!

Anyway... Here are some of the photos =)

ps. Prints are available if anyone is interested, just shoot me a PM for pricing!

Day 1

We drove out north from Calgary, through the glacier national parks, over the boarder into BC from Alberta. First stop was at a Heliski resort (offseason) in Blue River, BC. Population 250, most boring town I've been to! But the resort made up for it!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Day 2
From Blue River we headed down through Kamloops, BC on our way to Vernon to our next Resort

Some Spyker Vs. Aston Action...

21. Flyby... The sound this thing makes.. WOW

23. Little fun with the Spyker..

·
Registered
6,214 Posts
As if your other thread with the F40 wasnt enough...OH MY :jaw: amazing cars and your pictures are even more amazing!

Thanks for sharing these!!!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Day 3
Woke up bright and early for a run down to the US/Can boarder with a few of the cars! Awesome roads.

Came back for dinner at a local high class winery

Had some free time at night.. Decided to shoot a few of the cars at the resort..

Day 4
Headed home! Didn't shoot much as the group split up due to different times leaving..
I left with the earliest group, went up through the lakes and took the ferry crossings.

A few landscapes while waiting for the ferry..

THE END!!!

Thank you for viewing!!!

HUGE thanks to Zahir Rana at ZR Auto, you can check out their amazing stuff @ http://www.zrauto.ca

You can find more of my work and updates on the following links!

Flickr
Tumblr/Blog
Official Site
Facebook Group

- Mike

1 - 20 of 128 Posts