Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So long story short, got rid of a bunch of stuff and bought this as my daily driver/project.
It started its life as a 1994 Bmw 325i that I bought for $700
The first thing done to it was a set of 19x9.5 Varrstoen 2.2.2's
The front fenders had to be pulled the rear inners had to be cut.
Suspension is a full coilover kit from raceland that allows me to pretty much lay the car on the ground, and I do daily drive it statically about 1.5" off the floor.

The bumpers got swapped for an Authentic Reiger it, which I had to look alot for.

Plans: Motor is going to be swapped for a 2JZ-GTE, all mounts and harness are ready, just waiting on the motor.
The rims are being custom powdercoated Heather pink with Metallic purple flake, the rims literally flip 1400 different colors they are also wrapped in 235/35/19 PZeros, which is a fair stretch for those rims.

Non the less. here are some picture.

and the current progress.

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
Looking good Mikey!

Call up Jason @ Jason's Auto Spa stat. Once you get the black looking deep and proper it sets the car off 100x

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well im driving to Chicago, from colo for a show on the 17th, you should come out.

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
Which show? I'll be in the city all weekend with the girl for sweetest day.

·
Registered
5,439 Posts
You lost me at painting your rims Pink. Is there some kind of meaning behind sparkly pink rims that I don't know?

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
You're talking about the guy who had permanent marker on his hood and who would scrape if he went over pebbles.

·
Registered
7,271 Posts
i have a 2JZ if ya want one cheap...and a lead on some blocks and parts....

·
Registered
4,577 Posts
:clap:

The Lil' 2.8 That Could

With more boost, tuning and nearly 4 bar (about 59 psi) of fuel pressure, the car put out a gut-wrenching 543 wheel-hp. Kakaletris and White then wondered what would happen if 550cc (54 lb/hr) injectors went in, with even more aggressive tuning. The answer: 635 wheel-hp at 27 psi, and a mighty 520 lb-ft of torque from 4200 to 6300 rpm. Keep in mind this is on an internally stock 328 longblock, the only mods being a thicker, compression-lowering head gasket and ARP studs to keep the cylinder head strapped at this level of boost.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts