·
Registered
18 Posts
nice! i want a pair of custom air force ones too :(

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
I don't really want to post the cost. Not because it's too much or too little...but in case he decides to join here and maybe make other custom shoes for people, I don't want to paint him into a corner as far as his pricing goes.

As far as who's actually doing the shoes, I appreciate the compliments and nice comments and so does he. I've passed along what you all said and also asked him if he's interested in joining here or making more custom pairs. At this point he's asked me to keep his info private because this is just a hobby for him. He has a full time job and a family so there's no way he could handle more then one order at a time. I told him there's a huge potential for him to make $$ so I'm pushing him to join, but for now he's told me that if anything changes, he'll let me know. Sorry guys. :(

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
I don't really want to post the cost. Not because it's too much or too little...but in case he decides to join here and maybe make other custom shoes for people, I don't want to paint him into a corner as far as his pricing goes.

As far as who's actually doing the shoes, I appreciate the compliments and nice comments and so does he. I've passed along what you all said and also asked him if he's interested in joining here or making more custom pairs. At this point he's asked me to keep his info private because this is just a hobby for him. He has a full time job and a family so there's no way he could handle more then one order at a time. I told him there's a huge potential for him to make $$ so I'm pushing him to join, but for now he's told me that if anything changes, he'll let me know. Sorry guys. :(
not a problem man, thanks for the update!

41 - 60 of 111 Posts