Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a short video I put together of my Shelby GT500 at the Gingerman road course and doing a few burnouts. The car is heavily modified. Im not running the car all out at the road course during video because my brake fluid started boiling a few laps before. Enjoy!! :clap:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Looked like fun. I like the white with the red stripes. Not too many around. A friend of mine has an 08 GT500 white w/red stripes.

I have an 08 GT500 white w/blue.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. There are only 127 white with red stripes made in 2007. Not sure how many made in 2008. Are you a member of fordgt500.com or svtperformance.com ? I would recommend them both. You will learn a lot of new things about your car. Have you done any modifications to your car?

·
Registered
47 Posts
I'm on the Team Shelby forum. A good friend of mine who owns the red/white GT500 is a Ford mechanic for over 30 years, so he keeps me in tune with the latest issues and he installs all of my new toys.

I have a large list of items done my GT500. I will get off my lazy butt and post some photos soon. The only thing I have left to do to my car is upgrade the brakes and supercharger.

I just ordered the rear Baer brake upgrade and I'm saving for the front system now.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Cool beans and at my home track too! As a driving instructor and someone who has been to Gingerman the last 10 years; try improving your line a bit and your lap times will be much improved! It's a very fun yet safe track! Don't be afraid to push it within your limits

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cool beans and at my home track too! As a driving instructor and someone who has been to Gingerman the last 10 years; try improving your line a bit and your lap times will be much improved! It's a very fun yet safe track! Don't be afraid to push it within your limits
My line wasn't to great this lap. I still have a lot of things to improve on. Gingerman is a awesome track, I wish it wasn't 3 hours away from me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts