Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Land Rover : Range Rover - eBay (item 290547081994 end time Mar-29-11 13:34:40 PDT)

Ryan Sheckler's Range Rover is once again up on eBay (Yes, it is actually the one that Ryan gave me) I have the video to prove it, AND you can check the VIN number.

It is an amazing car for the price. Total of sticker + accessories = $152,000 with all of the customizations.

Selling it for any bid I get because of money tightness.

·
Registered
877 Posts
I think it might be pretty difficult to sell a car customized to this extend. Good luck with the sale!

·
Banned
6,957 Posts
Holy shit :lol:

Make it look like a car first maybe than someone might buy it.

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
that's pretty cool that you got to meet Ryan Sheckler, and now have his RR.
GLWS

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
Man, you should've marketed it completely different. Something more like "the car used on Entourage", because technically,
when you were on set, the car was as well, right? :D

AWESOME!

·
Registered
877 Posts
Man, you should've marketed it completely different. Something more like "the car used on Entourage", because technically,
when you were on set, the car was as well, right? :D

AWESOME!
But it might be that the tag "Ryan Sheckler" attracts more people, because somehow the people love Ryan Sheckler.:confused:

·
Registered
877 Posts
I would take out the part with the "Enzo exhaust" because even though Ryan claimed that it's one in reality it's not an Enzo exhaust and it makes the offer sound not really right. Instead I would write "custome exhaust" by ...

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I would take out the part with the "Enzo exhaust" because even though Ryan claimed that it's one in reality it's not an Enzo exhaust and it makes the offer sound not really right. Instead I would write "custome exhaust" by ...
That is why I put it in quotes lol. I know its not a real Ferrari Enzo exhaust, it isn't even close. Just a hand-made fabrication by Racing Dynamics.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Wow that is one of the ugliest Range Rovers i have ever seen
I think painting the grill, vents and rims wouldn't be that big of a deal.;)

·
Registered
803 Posts
If you don't mind me asking, how did Ryan's car get to you? What's the story behind this car purchase?

Good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I won it in 2008 for raising the most money for Children's Cancer Research. $38,000 of fundraising earned me this car.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Drake, sorry mate but thats one ugly Range Rover, I suggest you try and sell it to a Playmate or someone in that line of work. See you in July for the Bullrun.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
i think you should give the car away the same way you had won the car, raise money for Japan and whoever gets the most done will get the car

1 - 20 of 26 Posts