• forget it ?

Votes: 5 27.8%

My Promo car

2K views 18 replies 11 participants last post by  dylantog 
#1 · (Edited)
My 400hp - Promo car

Hi I am busy organizing a 400hp promo car :clap:

the Subaru Forester Xt prodrive , converting it to a XTI/STI

have got some sponsors looking for more but time will allow for that, will use the car as daily driver and to carry my photographic gear

all i want to know is what u think , here is my artist impression of the finished vehicle

:D

regards
Dylan

Automotive Collection Photography | www.dylantog.com

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
2.68 seconds

Just to clear some things up about this car, and why i chose it , enough space for my photographic gear and enough power to produce enough street cred , this is a press release about the specs , and this is what made it so desirable

Two point six eight seconds. Sometimes it helps remembering seemingly pointless data like this. You see, the Subaru Forester Prodrive takes 2,68 seconds to get from rest to 40mph. That is quite fast, yes – but how fast, exactly? Well, let’s put it this way – if you drive a Jaguar XKR, Lotus Elise 111R, Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IX, Aston Martin V8 Vantage, Chrysler 300C SRT-8, :clap:eek:r even a Mercedes CLK63 AMG, to name a few, then you’d better become accustomed to pretend not seeing the odd- looking and burbling SUV next to you at a robot. Don’t even try… In the typical traffic light grand prix, this fairly inconspicuous looking compact SUV will blow away any these the cars in an embarrassment-inducing mixture of turbo rush, tyre smoke and turbulence.

let me know your thoughts

regards
Dylan

Automotive collection & enthusiast photography | www.dylantog.com
[/URL]

Attachments

#13 ·
i really like the idea! personally i think the subaru blue colour would look better than white, but thats just me.
sleeper cars are ftmfw

#14 ·
I have been thinking that too , might try and option , but this is just a guideline , I have asked for sponsorship on the car if I get it , I will do whatever paint job they request :)

Hoping for more sponsors too , would love to get a goldrush look :)

Dyl

#18 ·
At least you have the all-important NIKON stickers. ;) Just make sure you have adequate tie-downs for your gear. You don't want your strobes smashing about in back. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.