Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been coaching daughters club soccer for 10 years (2 games left and done forever!!) So, decided I needed a new hobby. Stay tuned for the builds...

I found the 52 Chevy in a driveway and wasn't for sale, left my # talked to the owner and 3 days later I had it.
(Chevy is currently being painted, added overdrive transmission, 411 gears, uped the boost to 6Lbs, few engine mods, new wheels and tires, redoing interior and calling it a day.

1970 Bronco:
5.0 Coyote engine, Stop tech Brakes, full fox suspension, powder coat everything, purchased 2011 Cayenne Seats, full custom interior, and going to end it with HRE wheels....

Stay tuned...

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

Reactions: Chevelles

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
I've never been a big bronco fan myself but I'm certainly excited to see what the chevy turns out like. Love those old school trucks.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Love the old chevy
Thanks!

Getting close.... Chevy- 2 month project will be complete this week (making it over 6 months!!!) I copied the color of my 2012 Porsche Twin Turbo S Cab and copied the two- tone seat look as well...

Wheels come in tomorrow.....finally...

Here's a few pics
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

·
Registered
494 Posts
Looking terrific so far, love the interior of the Chevy. Can't wait to see the Bronco all done, if it looks similar to what Icon does, it's gonna look too cool:)

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looking terrific so far, love the interior of the Chevy. Can't wait to see the Bronco all done, if it looks similar to what Icon does, it's gonna look too cool:)
Should look similar to an ICON, i'm copying almost everything from them. I have some friends there and i'm buying a lot of the ICON parts but i'm putting on HRE wheels!

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Truck is complete after 6 months!!!

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg

Reactions: 1slo23

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
don't like the new rims that much, needed something more shiny imo
but love the total project!
Couldn't disagree more... The wheels make this car. (Maybe it's the cell pic, but the centers are painted Titanium in a ceramic paint)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts