Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Hes only 18 since our sophomore year he would literally come in a different care every week. I didnt videotape this someone else did but you could also see how he sucks at reving. lol enjoy or have your ears hurt.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Hes only 18 since our sophomore year he would literally come in a different care every week. I didnt videotape this someone else did but you could also see how he sucks at reving. lol enjoy or have your ears hurt.

Fixed

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry it wasn't working when i tried to embed it. Heres the link.

YouTube - Maserati

And really the only reason he has this car and many others, his dad owns a dealership so pretty much all the time hes driving a new car.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Poor car. One of the worst things you can do to a motor is free-rev it to the limiter.
Tell me about it, I remember he use to do that with his range rover and well he doesn't have that anymore lol

·
Registered
1,174 Posts

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Good for him, I bet he enjoys it.
yeah lol i enjoyed it too. I pretty much raped the car when he let me drive it. The highway is right by our house and so yeah..
:whistle:

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
yeah lol i enjoyed it too. I pretty much raped the car when he let me drive it. The highway is right by our house and so yeah..
:whistle:
so yeah... hahahaha we all know what you did with it: )

1 - 20 of 29 Posts