Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So --- there really aren't photos to show you that do my new baby justice so I will wait to unveil her when Mo or Verone and I have had time to shoot me and my new C250 together and in full effect!! I want to officially thank Chris from Seventh Wing for helping me out on this deal - This is one of my favorite things about this community ... without L4P and Gold Rush Rally I probably wouldn't be in the same sexy little whip. So for now I will leave you imagining her glossy red paint and black leather (white stitch) interior with my sexy ass in the driver's seat ;)

Can't wait to show her off!

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Vik Ill be in touch for sure ...

First on my list - tints, lids, rims

So, I wanna hear all your recommendations for rims - i want something dark or black not set on a size ... let er rip what do you guys think ...

·
Registered
984 Posts
First on my list - tints, lids, rims

So, I wanna hear all your recommendations for rims - i want something dark or black not set on a size ... let er rip what do you guys think ...
WOOOOO! Kayla! Next time your driving and im partyin in the back seat on GRV! ;)

Congrats! Lets get this thing in here!

·
Registered
2,612 Posts

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Sub'd for pics...love the c250. Looking at that car for my lil' sis-in-law.
While I'm certainly no wheel expert, how about gold or bronze wheels? Might look good with the red...
As a USC fan...you can't have to much cardinal and gold!

Somr links from HRE:
HRE Wheels Open House - Automotive Event Photography by cncpics

View attachment 68820 View attachment 68821 View attachment 68822
I approve of bronze and gold! The HRE open house links are of my Lambo and my brother's M3!

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
I approve of bronze and gold! The HRE open house links are of my Lambo and my brother's M3!
What do they say about great minds? ;-)
Your lambo and that ol' Aston inside where the sickest there! (Oh...and that Miura!)

@Danger Doll: Just Get Diko at Giovanna to hook you up with a set of those wheels girl! We all remember that work you did at SEMA with those black wings...that company owes you!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts