Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im so excited I just purchased a White Curtis and Company watch with a white bezel. Its sick cause u can change the bands. one of the biggest and sickest watches for 2 grand. The thing is huge!

Attachments

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Note: the pic is backwards due to a webcam pic haha

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
its swiss MOVT if thats what u mean

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ya its pretty sweet, check out their site Curtis & Co.

its a pretty sick site it has all the watches along with color combos celebs bought and stuff and they are really high quality. im in love!

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Yep, I beleive he's back in NY after his prior accomodations at the gray bar motel
Talk about getting off easy....2+ years for laundering millions in drug money. I don't make ethnic slurs even when it regards my own ethnicity. Let's just say Jake played a good hand at sentencing.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I like it and other ppl like it so thats all that matters like you said to each his own

·
Registered
5,439 Posts
2k for a quartz movement? As long as your happy with it thats all that matters. Looks interesting. Can you post some higher res shots?

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
sure i can

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
2k for a quartz movement? As long as your happy with it thats all that matters. Looks interesting. Can you post some higher res shots?
I received a Tiffany and Co T57 quartz movement as a gift - $3,000 - quartz! if only I could retrade, but the value isn't there for that movement. it was a gift so i can appreciate it.

wouldn't buy quartz otherwise seeing the resale market.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts