Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked this up last week, 2010 EVO X MR. It had been on the dealer lot for a while, got it for a good amount under invoice.

Droid pic for now.

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
That'll be a fun winter car! Enjoy man and be safe.

But keep it sideways. :D

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
enjoy

·
Registered
934 Posts
congrats be safe

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nice and clean, how do you like the TC-SST trans? And just because my post really wouldn't be complete without it...
:whistle:

Garrett Dual Ball Bearing Twin-scroll GT3071R Bolt-on Turbo Kit, EVO X : atpturbo.com

:lol::lol: I was waiting for your post lol. I like the trans so far, its nice because the majority of the driving I do is commuting back and forth to school. It's not as fun though as a traditional 5 or 6 speed. I can't wait to auto-x it this summer and see how it really performs.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Oh in the ice! Its Slide or Die! LOL! Enjoy the X MR i love them. I kept stealing my buddy's in the snow and giving him my tundra so i could go slide around!

·
Registered
4,577 Posts
:lol::lol: I was waiting for your post lol. I like the trans so far, its nice because the majority of the driving I do is commuting back and forth to school. It's not as fun though as a traditional 5 or 6 speed. I can't wait to auto-x it this summer and see how it really performs.
Does it shift as "hard" as a traditional MT or does it have more of a CVT feel?

And just in case ATP doesn't sit well with you, FP has you covered!
:clap:

Forced Performance Turbochargers: FP BLACK Turbocharger for the Mitsubishi Evolution X

82mm HTA™ compressor wheel with a flow rate of 68lb/min.

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
That looks like a lot of fun. I love the transmission in the MR. Enjoy.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts