·
Registered
897 Posts
nice im feelin the gas sticker on the side, lookin clean

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
what brand?

I need to purchase one in the next few months.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
i want the baby pac-man machine
Haha, I made that out of cardboard as a prop for my wife's Halloween office contest.

what brand?

I need to purchase one in the next few months.
This is actually a Lista box that was made for Borroughs. The company I work for designs and builds service shops for new car dealers. So I get killer deals on stuff like this.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lista stuff is AWESOME...
Yeah, all my buddies that come over say that it's built like a tank. And it is, these drawers are designed for heavy loads with smooth motion. I also like how they integrated the sliding lock for each drawer.

·
5,744 Posts
Doesn't get any better than Lista. Great addition to the garage. Looking forward to lining my garage in a Lista cabinet or two....or three in the future.

-Markus-

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Nice toolbox! Isn't Lista though. I don't think. Very nice nonetheless. Edit: Oops. My bad. Just read your response above. Borroughs makes great shelving and integrates modular drawers into their shelving really well. They make great mobile aisle as well. I'm working with them to make a mobile aisle with Lista cabinets for a maintenance shop.

pcasey06 and markus,

Let me know when you're ready, and I'll help with your toolbox requirement. Lista introduced triple bank cabinets earlier this year. Lista quality at a fraction of the cost of the tool truck guys. L4P discount always in affect.

Also, I lead with Wright Tools and have access to all the other major commercial brands for tools.

·
5,744 Posts
pcasey06 and markus,

Let me know when you're ready, and I'll help with your toolbox requirement. Lista introduced triple bank cabinets earlier this year. Lista quality at a fraction of the cost of the tool truck guys. L4P discount always in affect.

Also, I lead with Wright Tools and have access to all the other major commercial brands for tools.
James, there's no one else I would even consider calling. Dad wants to get some stuff for the home garage as well coming up. So I hope to be in touch soon.

-Markus-

1 - 14 of 14 Posts