Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and girls! I wanted to introduce my new Turbo. It is a 2010 finished in silver over blue with a full Vorsteiner VRT bodykit and 20" ADV.1 Track Spec wheels. The car is lowered, or should I say slammed and is fitted with a Tubi exhaust system. This Turbo was completely built by Prototech and is producing around 700hp (so I am told). It has upgraded turbos, ecu tune, intake system and more. The car is truly a dream to drive. You can really hear the turbos taking in the air! It's spectacular and pretty surreal. The power is unreal. I seriously cannot explain the feeling when I really get on it. Enough of me talking, take a look at the pictures! Hope you enjoy them. It's just a few that I found on my phone. The last one is me explaining to a 599 GTO that she can't outrun me. :lol:

·
Registered
490 Posts
Wow! Looks great! I love the black wheels against the silver paint, makes it look really mean! How do you compare this to other cars you have owned/driven?

·
Registered
479 Posts
Nice... So this is why the r8 was forsale :)

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
congrats on the pick up, its perfect

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Love it! Glad to see you're enjoying it.
Thanks, Tony! :bow1:

Very nice. One of my dream cars
Thank you!

Congrats! Enjoy it in good health.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Thanks!

not really a porsche guy but that thing looks great!
I appreciate it! Thank you.

Congrats Chase! I'm one of Ali's good friends in NY. Told me you we're getting this and how pumped you were! Best of luck bro!
Thanks bro! This Turbo is insane!

Thanks!

Wow! Looks great! I love the black wheels against the silver paint, makes it look really mean! How do you compare this to other cars you have owned/driven?
Thank you! I agree with you on the black wheels. This is by far the most exciting car I have owned. The power feels endless and the drive is truly incredible!

Nice... So this is why the r8 was forsale :)
Thanks! Correct... :lol:

Ha, your license plate! Beautiful car.
Lol! I appreciate it. Thank you!

Wow! congrats bud, that thing is SSIIIIICK!!!
:clap: Thanks so much!

congrats on the pick up, its perfect
Thank you! Appreciate the kind words.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
One of the best builds ever for a 997. Awesome car!

p.s was that the matte red one done by wheelsboutique ?
Thank you! I don't believe this was the matte red one, but I could be wrong. I only know of it in silver and white camo. :bow1:

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Looks epic man, I think I might get rid of my R8 after winter for a 997.2 Turbo. That kit is a beaut!
Thank you! I think it is a great change for me. Loving the Turbo compared to the R8. I appreciate the kind words.

Is that your old white R8 V10 in the background?
Haha! Yes, it is! The picture was titled, "Out with the old, in with the new." :lol:

I think it is Fishs old WB 997. FiveNineDesign bought it and did the camo afterwards.
Correct! This Turbo was Fishy's and then Harris bought it and wrapped it. :bow1:

I do believe it is.

This is the Fishy/WB 997
Yes! :clap:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts