Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 40 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I have been on the forums for some time, but for the life of me I cannot get the L4P Attachment manager to accept my photos, even after resizing. Any ideas/solutions?

-Bradley

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hi Sketch, I'd really love to see more indeed.

Ray and his whole team make LRLV one of the best dealerships in the world (trust me I have seen many).

Ray and Rick also do organize several day trips with customers outside LV, in the desert, either in NV or CA.

Last but not least, Ray owns several Landies from Series I to Classic RR and Camel Disco, Rick DDs a L322 S/C, etc... most employee DD their own Land Rover. :clap:

Again, great team and very nice premises. They now own Reno's dealership and are turning it into a very nice location too.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Hi Sketch, I'd really love to see more indeed.

Ray and his whole team make LRLV one of the best dealerships in the world (trust me I have seen many).

Ray and Rick also do organize several day trips with customers outside LV, in the desert, either in NV or CA.

Last but not least, Ray owns several Landies from Series I to Classic RR and Camel Disco, Rick DDs a L322 S/C, etc... most employee DD their own Land Rover. :clap:

Again, great team and very nice premises. They now own Reno's dealership and are turning it into a very nice location too.
We are certainly in agreement, LRLV is fantastic in every way. I was close to pulling the trigger on a 2010 RR full size HSE at LV Mission Viejo, but after reading some of the reviews of that store (which I took with a large grain of salt) and one trip to my Land Rover store here, it was a given this was the better choice (not to mention the rare vehicle they had).

Yes I had heard that the Reno store was also a Findlay store, good to hear! Are you a native to LV or France?

Once I figure out how to upload better photos I will make that happen. :) I don't understand why it is so difficult!

Bradley

·
Registered
119 Posts
Yes I had heard that the Reno store was also a Findlay store, good to hear! Are you a native to LV or France?

Bradley
I am from France but am often in LV for work and pleasure.

How has the Rangie been since you bought it?

Also did you ever participate to one of the LRLV off-road day out ? They are fantastic

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Few iPhone picture updates...

Completed is:

Full 3 stage polish/Opti-Coat
New Headlights
Front Fascia Paint
Clear Bra Protection
New Windshield

All in all she is brand new looking and feeling in every way. :)

I tried to capture as best as I could the gloss and depth of the paint in this pic. I photoshopped the background to remove a bit of the distraction (I am no photographer! haha).

I am sorry to say my dear friend Eric Williams, restorative detailer and the man behind this Range Rover's paint rejuvenation passed away last week in a terrible car accident. This was the last vehicle he did for my family, and this car's fabulous condition is a testament to his true passion for detailing and customer satisfaction.

·
Registered
119 Posts
It is stunning, really and the wheels are fantastic.

I had Gtechniq product applied on my 2012 20's and it is terrific: I simply have to spray water on them and all the brake dust goes away instantly.
This is a great product that was also applied to the whole body after a full polish and detail.

Your detailer did a terrific job, sorry to hear about his passing.

I will be in LV late October and November, should you be around it would be nice to meet. There should be a day trip in the desert then... ;-)

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Thank you for all the kind words, and yes that would be very fun! PM when you know you'll be in town.

Bradley

It is stunning, really and the wheels are fantastic.

I had Gtechniq product applied on my 2012 20's and it is terrific: I simply have to spray water on them and all the brake dust goes away instantly.
This is a great product that was also applied to the whole body after a full polish and detail.

Your detailer did a terrific job, sorry to hear about his passing.

I will be in LV late October and November, should you be around it would be nice to meet. There should be a day trip in the desert then... ;-)

·
Registered
119 Posts
Cody, would you drive to LV late October, early Nov for a L4P LR aficionados day trip in the desert with Bradley, a friend, myself and a white 2014 RRS?
:clap:

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
I imagine the Land Rover LV club will be doing something that month too, I can find out..

·
Registered
119 Posts
Guys, I will get back to you 2 once I have talked to Rick at LRLV. The plan was for a private trip together with Rick, but the more the merrier. ;-)

·
Registered
119 Posts
Ok lads, are you all ready to join a mini trip in the Desert with your L322?

21 - 40 of 71 Posts