Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I had been looking around for a Scuderia and actually bought a white one. It was a really nice car, but after getting it, I decided white was not for me. I really wanted red like my old F430. I found a 434 mile red car and picked it up a couple of days ago. I was planning on getting the white car done in time for the SEMA show. Kevin from Underground bought the white Scud to do a build on it. After Kevin gets the white car done, I'm shipping my red car for the conversion. I was going to get a 458, but still can't get over the looks yet. I may just wait for the Scud version of the 458. Anyway, here are a few pics of my Scud. It's getting tinted and will be lowered with some wheels shortly. Can't wait to get it turboed!

SW

·
Registered
620 Posts
Holy shit man I wish I was able to go out and buy 2 Ferrari's in less than a year lol.

Anyways congrats on the new car and I can't wait to see it finished.

·
Registered
7,271 Posts
SW FTW again.......great looking car! we know you love your red's:bow1:

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Holy shit. Sub'd can't wait to see this build!!!! The fact that UGR is slapping turbo's on Ferraris makes me tingle. Watch out TT G's.

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Congrats on the purchase!

Can I ask why you choose turbo's over the Novitec supercharger kit?

·
Registered
73 Posts
I cant wait for updates on the build! Congrats on the new purchase!

·
Premium Member
16,811 Posts
I like the red one much better. If you were to get the white scud, I say rock it with the gold wheels. That would be ill. Kevin and KC over at UGR do some amazing work. Cant wait to see some pics.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Absolutely sick SW. I remember you saying at TX2K10 that you were wanting them to do your old F430. I was the one that was showing you the video of Stacey's car getting loose that night, haha.

·
Premium Member
5,770 Posts
sick car love the scud enjoy. In about 6 months thinking about getting one. Funny i want a white. Cant wait to see this build. Any pics of the white one?

1 - 20 of 120 Posts