Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a new strap for my Lum-Tec M17 the other day ... Rob Montana made this one for me. I kept on going back and forth but in the end I decided on the below color of Italian vintage leather with a single black stitch and a matching PVD buckle. I love it! Let me know what you guys think ...

I also asked him to make me an "M" watch strap key fob that had 3 rows of stitching using the BMW M Stripes ... I'm very happy with it! :D

And a few pics of both together ...

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, guys!! I am very happy with both! A first I wasn't too sure about the color of the strap but once I had it on the watch I knew I made the right choice. And to make it even better, Rob is a great guy to work with.

·
Registered
307 Posts
I don't think either could possibly look any better! Love to see a night shot too!

·
7,022 Posts
I really think these lighter straps on black cases pop when the stitching is black and bold, as well as the edges being painted black. Sure, it's no longer "stealth" but now it's HOT!!!!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks again, guys!!

blairtolar, I completely agree. I went back and forth for almost a week deciding on the strap "options". I finally decided to go with the black stitching, black edging, and PVD buckle to tie everything back to the case. One I saw it on the watch, I couldn't be any happier. :D

·
Premium Member
4,667 Posts
That watch and strap combo is just so damn hotttt, love it!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That watch and strap combo is just so damn hotttt, love it!
Thanks! :D

And I tried to get a good night/dark picture showing the lum but the iphone camera was not up to the task ... I'll try to get a pic with my real camera ...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts