Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So yesterday I picked up a PAM 183 from the one and only StrapSmith -- Rob Montana. It should be at my place in AZ tomorrow morning.. I'm trying to make myself wait for it :eek:hwell: we will see how long that lasts.. But for now I have some pics of it from Rob so I thought I would share..

Rob had the gold hands (or "tickers" as my gf calls them :lol:)conversion done a while back and the watch comes with the originals, as well as some great straps! Can't wait to post some shots of this beauty on my wrist!

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
congrats.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
The gold hands changes the game -

How hard is it to get the gold hands conversion done? Any idea on pricing for solely the conversion?

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
oh snap you got Robs PAM G183 watch very sweet indeed.

Rob what bike did you buy now?? he he

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks all.. Can't wait to actually get this on my wrist at the end of the month.. I've been dreaming about it! Made myself wait to wear it until I got a job and that changed today!

·
Silver Sponsor
200 Posts
very nice straps

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
The gold hands changes the game -

How hard is it to get the gold hands conversion done? Any idea on pricing for solely the conversion?
I saw some new gold Panerai hands on EBay for $350 or so this morning. No idea about the price on installation. The gold hands do change the game totally. I freaking love the look of gold hands on a Radiomir.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts