Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! got rid of the 930 Turbo and Picked up this Black Saphire 2007 M6 V10!!
Loaded with a few options. Some of my favourites are the Carbon Fiber roof, and interior trim. As well as the Alcantara headliner :)

Couple pics:

Tastefull mods to come include: Window tint, Carbon fiber front lip spoiler, and eventually a Tubi Exhaust or something.

For now i want to code some stuff out like the seatbelt warning and stuff, Change i drive and nav to Russian language, and hardwire my V1.

Im loving this car more and more each day!

·
Registered
266 Posts
Nice pickup I've always loved these cars but, why would you want to code out the seat-belt warning?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice pickup I've always loved these cars but, why would you want to code out the seat-belt warning?
Thanks! and i just do it anyway, did it in my x5. Like if youre just pulling your car around your house or something the Warning does get annoying.

But also why would you want a warning?

·
Registered
266 Posts
Thanks! and i just do it anyway, did it in my x5. Like if youre just pulling your car around your house or something the Warning does get annoying.

But also why would you want a warning?
That makes sense then, I guess it doesn't bother me all to much.

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Nice pickup, OP. I've got a major soft spot for these M6s and the E60 M5s. They are beautiful. Enjoy it to the maximum and smile while you're driving. You're blessed.

·
14,490 Posts
Absolutely beautiful!. Welcome to the S85 life. Time to stock up on oil to always keep in the car and get 8mpg :D. Although oddly if I keep it slow and drive normal... I get about 14.7 MPG. I highly recommend cutting the mufflers off. Let that S85 breath and make the sounds of angels come out!.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts