Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
all i can say is wow.

amazing service! getting a reply to an email at 1am shows dedication to a business, i was very impressed by that.

its my new fav daily !

·
Registered
992 Posts
all i can say is wow.

amazing service! getting a reply to an email at 1am shows dedication to a business, i was very impressed by that.

its my new fav daily !

Ray Knight (Chris Weigand) Works all day at the shop then he goes home and works much of the night. I honestly don't think he sleeps more than four to five hours a night. His customers are so very important to him. That's why I love the brand and support them as much as I can.

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
nice watch, enjoy.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ya i can imagine, I'm a lot like that and rarely find anyone replying to emails at that time. it wont be my last one thats for sure.

does anyone remember who made the traps with the l4p buckles?

i wanna order one with this look for the strap

HEROIC18

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
ya i can imagine, I'm a lot like that and rarely find anyone replying to emails at that time. it wont be my last one thats for sure.

does anyone remember who made the traps with the l4p buckles?

i wanna order one with this look for the strap

HEROIC18
The Strapsmith (sponsor on the right) aka Rob Montana. You can't go wrong with Rob!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
on his site it says l4p buckles are custom. i would email him but by the sound of the faq he doesnt seem to like replying to emails lol

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ill email him in the morning.

i still cant get over the watch, i would usually be bored by now lol. but not with this one. its special to me lol

·
Registered
925 Posts
ill email him in the morning.

i still cant get over the watch, i would usually be bored by now lol. but not with this one. its special to me lol
Try charging it up with a bright light then enter a dark hallway :) It's like a green flashlight!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts